The role of PILCH in consolidating and coordinating pro bono work is crucial in ensuring access to justice for the disadvantaged and disenfranchised. I encourage all legal organisations to join PILCH and contribute in a tangible way to a socially just community.
- Former Attorney-General of Victoria and current deputy opposition leader, the Honourable Rob Hulls MP
YOUR SUPPORT HELPS US HELP THE PEOPLE, COMMUNITY AND CAUSES WHO WOULD OTHERWISE BE DENIED ACCESS TO JUSTICE.
There are lots of ways to get involved:
- Jobs at PILCH - find opportunities to join our team of passionate and committed staff
- Become our friend
- Donate - any donation over $2 is tax deductible
- Volunteer or participate in our Practical Legal Training program
- Provide clients with legal help
- Law firm membership and secondments
- Corporate Legal Departments
- Barristers - sign up to the Victorian Bar Pro Bono Scheme (VBPBS)
- Individual lawyers and law firms - sign up to the Law Institute of Victoria Legal Assistance Scheme (LIVLAS)
Check the links at the side to find out more.